RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

What the learner says is absolutely correct, there is nothing in...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94

What the learner says is absolutely correct, there is nothing in your posts that add any new insights. That's because there aren't any. You  just need to settle down and wait to see how this all plays out.

Looking for reasons to remain positive and relying heavily on hope indicate strongly that you are in far too deep

Start posting again when we get revenue flow if that ever eventuates because without it nothing else matters. Comments made in the past about the BOD being irrelevant should now clearly demonstrate the naivety of that statement.

There are indeed some disturbing elements at BOD level, not least the fact that some on the board are directors of other unrelated boards (thus a distraction from the company). We also know that they well overpay themselves and set rather low performance targets to gain additional shares. What we don't really know is, was the VC deal a scam or just pure commercial naivety?

Still here is my hope statement. They may fluke a medical cannabis based innovation, they may even produce revenue flows from cannepil!( contaryto sparky there is only one other GMP certified competing product that is more expensive than apparently CannEpil will be that I am aware of) Others producing cannabidiol do not have the required TGA approval and therefore imo will not be authorised to be used for legitimate medical purposes. Then there is also the prospect of a total buyout. This will be more likely if they get some runs on the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $15.14K 53.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 3187 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.