RFX 2.22% 8.8¢ redflow limited

Upcoming Sales Data, page-138

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Thanks BrumbyPat, I concur with you wholeheartedly.

Tesla released the specs and warranty docs for the PW2, there's an article on the Renew Economy website . Based on the graph below, Tesla have got the cost per warranted kwh down to (or in some states, even lower than) market rates.

Based on this, why would anyone consider a Zcell ? It has an absurdly high cost per warranted kwh, poor round trip efficiency, high upfront cost, and lingering questions over reliability.

Furthermore, note that the Solar Quotes website, in their battery comparison chart, have now increased the cost per warranted kwh of the Zcell to $1.15 (from the previous 43c), which is reflected in the graph above. I recall when some posters on here used to tout this as one of the selling features of the Zcell.

In the current environment, I don't see how the Zcell can gain any market traction, when management aren't confident in it's performance, refuse to compete on price, and think blog posts pitting them against Tesla are an acceptable marketing strategy.

I stand resolute in my criticism of this management, chiefly that Mr Hackett is running the company. RFX needs a proper CEO, one that can balance product development with sales, because at the moment, the scales are tipped heavily against this company surviving without pan handling to the market for cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $23.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.7¢ $1.35K 15.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1595 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 24154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.