NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Upcoming Spud of Lockyer2, page-140

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    From my recollection what Andy is saying is correct.
    As the 3D needs to go across all the farming lands, the window for the 3D was Dec 1 to Mar 31.
    Due to the floods in QLD it prevented the equipment from being brought over in a timely fashion and the whole of the 3D wouldn't have got done by Apr 1.

Could they have done a section and come back this year, perhaps... It could at least provide some information about the potential compartmentalization across the LD field, but that's just my opinion.

I think the drills have a deviated path down to total depth as the pads while in a good spot/s don't create a straight drill path.

Whatever happens, I'm happy to see no Change in substantial holding so far this week.

I don't see how LD3 and LD 4 are now funded, so I don't believe we'll see the drilling campaign all the way thru, but LD2 and NED1 are enough with LD1 to give a contingent number as Brobel has explained.

Drill rig on site and undergoing repairs. Would have hoped the time between last drill and this drill gave Ensign plenty of opportunity to run the repairs or maintenance to keep the rig ready to go, but once again what Would I know?

Holding tight for those drills and hopefully flow tests are done in a timely manner. Even if they aren't the talk on the terrace will spill forth like gas escaping

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.