LU7 0.00% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Upcoming tournaments, page-147

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I'd say it'll still be awhile before the share price makes good traction. Some of the bigger things in the pipeline like Mobile (Q4 2019) and the ability for anyone to make a tournament (Q1 2020) are listed as goals on their Trello roadmap. I personally think these 2 things will create a lot of growth in user numbers. However it'll be awhile before they are implemented. Worth noting all the Q3 goals were ticked off as complete. If they can complete Q4 goals on time, then I would expect the share price to grow a bit. Reality of having a steady income stream is still the key factor at this point that people on the sidelines are waiting for before getting in. Which is completely fair with spec stock and Mogul have made a few missteps along the way as they figure things out.

Partnering up with Wizards of the Coast is a good start as something like Magic feels like a good fit for a ladder style tournament. This times well with the game just releasing from Beta. The finer details in how much Mogul gets from this partnership would be interesting to see. I think the potential for smaller groups like Emiemi to do business on Mogul is where things might shine. If an organizer can pull in their own subscribers, admin their own lobby, get people throwing in cash for a tournament and Mogul just taking a small cut for providing the site infrastructure, then revenue should flow easily enough. Emiemi clearly can get the followers to sign up and play the free tournaments, but the only paid one I saw from her might have only had 20 odd players from memory?

I'm optimistic about the potential of the company and where things are headed by all means. Personally I'd love to see them implement instant tournaments (which is listed as a potential thing on Trello). If you had a twitch streamer decide to create a tournament on the fly and invite their followers to play straight away it might bring a lot to the table. Just my 2 cents worth by all means.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $4.383K 313.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28945 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 302996 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.