ADO 4.55% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Upcoming TRANSACTION., page-6

1. 6,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1638
    'Liquidity' event, 'Transaction' event - whatever. There is only one big picture. Diasource is zinging along. It is now wholly owned by ADO. This under performing non-delivering minnow (with an undeniable great tech behind it), through incompetent financial management, coupled with questionable share trading shenanigans has simply bitten off more than it could chew. Total disaster.

Guess what? Said ADO, is now effectively being run by a couple of Diasource vendors. I have not got a clue how the financing mess is going to be sorted out, but one thing is for sure, the principal driver will be Diasource and the overall interests of their vendors. Previous ADO interests are going to be of merely collateral concern. With respect to these interests this could end up to the benefit of all, but I am not prepared to bet on it any longer. I've been out for a few weeks now and at this stage am very comfortable with that decision (apart from copping a significant loss). Enough is enough.

No whinging, no bitterness, just accepting of 100% personal responsibility. Good luck to all the stayers, but I've tipped it all into NEU. A much more clear cut, less clouded risk/reward scenario there IMO.

[BTW, for any interested in trawling back through past posts (I'm certainly not) I think you will find I was the first to suggest the possibility of this ending up as a reverse takeover and I have alluded to it numerous times since. Still tipping that this is going to be the eventual outcome.]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $30.92K 1.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 779841 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.