IMM 0.00% 33.5¢ immutep limited

Thanks sircop for your advice. Charts are great but when prr was...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks sircop for your advice. Charts are great but when prr was sitting at .005 the chart looked dreadful and i dont think any chartist out there could have predicted that prr would have shot to 11c within 8 weeks.maybe madmacs if your out there would you have predicted that price movement. hmm guess charting aint everything after all and charts and shareprice movement has a lot to do with company announcements of the nature that prr have been bringing out.

Maybe that is the reason prr shot up due to good announcements. Will they drop or will they open at 6.1 tomorrow is just a guess by you. They may well drop but they may well rise and in a week or 2 weeks or months the price will rise and fall due mainly to company announcements as with any stock. Time will only tell.

thanks for your advice though and continued worry for the ones you left behind. I thought you would stay and protect us with your green shield.

I guess the prr ship will keep floating away with or without you and maybe one day you will board again. At higher or lower ground only time will tell. See you then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3357 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.41am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.