FGL 0.00% 3.6¢ frugl group limited

- My limited knowledge of patents is as soon as they are lodged...

1. 13 Posts.
    - My limited knowledge of patents is as soon as they are lodged the design is covered until proven either way, but you could be right they might well be waiting on it, we are sitting in the rough turn around period since it was lodged.

- What i really love about these PATENTS is PROPRIETARY NETWORK PROTOCOL and LAST MILE OPTIMISATION TECHNOLOGY which i feel will give us a monopoly in this sector and that alone is very big.

- A few people have been put off by the 400,000 paying by 2018 which i feel is also very conservative, they do state the enterprise is higher revenues and higher profit margin, depending on what enterprise they have been in contact with, the retail user might well be using / optimised by Wangle without even knowing.

- A few people also weren't happy about a month free trial, to me this is another big vote of confidents in there product 1. Once your free month is up you are going to notice a big difference in SPEED and DATA usage ( depending how heavy you are on data will reflect in you phone bill ) speed is a big one for me personally. 2. You are most likely going to tell a friend or 2 you are on free monthly trail for a product that saves you on data and increases speed, great marketing if you ask me cant beat word of mouth.

- I find it quite interesting they particularly state 2 companies followed by short quotes in there investor presentation saying POTENTIAL ENTERPRISE PARTNERS to me that says there is contracts on the table.

- The chip is huge absoulty mind boggling there will be partnerships that will come out of this that you will most likely never think of anything from Military, Space Crafts, Aircrafts every day items that we religiously use with out even given a 2nd thought.

Any way this is no investment advice just my thoughts good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.776M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $1 25

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1488 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.