FGL 0.00% 3.6¢ frugl group limited

I just thought I would share with you an email I received from...

1. 115 Posts.
    I just thought I would share with you an email I received from Jason Gitmams after I emailed the company with a 'please explain' about the app subscriber reduction.  This is the response I received.  I thought it to be a pretty decent response

Dear

Thank you for your email.

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner but as you can probably imagine there has been a lot going on at present with the imminent release of our App.

In short we initially followed the same marketing model as every App company does and that was to acquire as many downloads of our app as possible.

After the initial android test results came through we got very excited by the results we saw, and knew we had a very compelling product both in terms of saving money, speeding up your user experience and being safe and secure with encrypted data being transferred to and from your phone with an increase in performance, not the standard decrease which you usually get from these types of secure environments.
    No other product on the market was even close to these results.

Based on the information we gathered and through focus groups we realised that it wasn’t about mass acquisition of customers and monetising later we knew we could target paying customers right from the start so the new conservative marketing plan developed with Degordian and Iron source were based on PAYING subscribers and not just downloading the App.
    Not many technology companies can say they are monetising this soon.

I hope this clears up any confusion around our marketing plan and over the coming weeks we will update the market with an investor update announcement.

I thank you again for your interest and support in our company.

Kind regards
    Last edited by oody1: 16/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.776M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $1 25

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1488 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.