FGL 0.00% 3.6¢ frugl group limited

Upcoming Wangle App, page-156

1. 1,595 Posts.
    a reply i had from Jason too, after an email i sent them today...very quick response

"Thank you for your email (Loren passed onto me).

We at Wangle very much appreciate the support and interest our shareholders are showing in our Technology Company.

I will answer your queries as best I can but please be aware that we will be putting out an investor update in the coming weeks.

We are not at all far away from the release of our App but as you can imagine there are always unforeseen circumstances that come into play with the release of any product and we are ensuring we are fully compliant and that we are presenting the best product that we can.
    The team are woking around the clock to ensure we get it to market as fast as we can.

The recent announcement we made with Equinox meant we have really set a solid foundation for the global growth of our platform but as with any public company it has meant a few delays in ensuring we met all their requirements.
    The slight delays now will mean a faster global POP roll out moving forward.

We will release the App initially to a limited number so please ensure you have signed up on our website.

We are being very realistic and conservative with the numbers we have announced to the market. Our marketing plan is all about monetising straight away and ensures that we target subscription based installs i.e paying customers and not just announcing the number of people who have downloaded our App.
    This will enable us to grow our global point of presence servers in each country as per our planned roll out.

I am of course not at liberty to announce to individual shareholders any potential discussions we are involved in but will of course release to the market any completed executed agreements once they are finalised.
    I will say as per our announcements that we are all about proving our technology works in the consumer environment by processing terabytes of data so we can fast track the enterprise deals we are looking into.
    Its all about which deals best suit our stage and how we best use our resources.

The IOS test results will be announced very soon this was delayed to ensure we could incorporate the enhanced Equinox platform in the results.

All other information can be found on the ASX platform.

Again I thank you for your support and investment in our company.

Kind Regards

Jason Gitmans I Chief Executive Officer I Executive Director"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.776M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $1 25

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1488 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.