AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Not sure I want to join the attack on a poster, but I will query...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Not sure I want to join the attack on a poster, but I will query some facts I believe have been misrepresented

Firstly, no update from the company is incorrect. It was mentioned no less than twice in the yearly accounts release (the day before the red bud release which seems a pretty good reason to me that there was no need to repeat it).

Management have a history of repeating good news prior to a cap raise, the fact they have not gone down this path here is, imo, a good sign.

Lastly, the question as to why many here are opposed to a cap raise was mentioned. I think most who have followed akk for more than the last 6 months will likely disagree that "Cr's are not that bad", sadly the company has a history of wasting cash from cr's. Register has gone from under a billion shares to over 2.6b in just over a couple of years (the first billion, doubling the shares on offer when rc came on board, raised $30m which obviously didn't eventuate in any substantial production). Management and the board talk of growing sh value. It really is now time to do that. Raise the mc through price appreciation rather than additional shares, and debt is the clear course of action to achieve that.

Can't be too far away now, I think there is every chance some of those waiting for an entry point will miss out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.