AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

upcoming well, page-43

1. 339 Posts.
    Adriano, I can understand what you're saying, but I hope you can understand what I'm saying...

Please see below; it is an abstract from the 18 August announcement:

...“We are working diligently towards closing on our debt package in the third quarter. This will enable the Company begin our large scale development program at the Company’s flagship Pathfinder project in Colorado where 2 – 4 horizontal Niobrara wells are planned to be drilled in the next 12 months and secure our ongoing participation in the Eagle Ford with Halcón in East Texas ” Mr Goudy said.

The Company will release material results as they come on hand...

http://austinexploration.com/wp-con...le-Ford-horizontal-well-underway-in-Texas.pdf

The third quarter hasn't come to an end yet... we still have another 10 days (including weekends!)

You say/insinuate that the Company will not be going ahead with the debt funding because they are late in announcing the details...how is this so given the above statement from Guy Goudy back in August? He states that they are working towards closing the debt facility in the third quarter. Given that this statement succeeded the 8 May announcement regarding the 90-120 days, I'd be more inclined to go with this one. Don't come on the thread and be like a 4 year old saying "OH BUT THEY SAID, THEY SAID!" because they HAVE said - working towards closing the debt facility in the third quarter.

I contacted the Company and as a few other posters have mentioned, the more resources we have on the books, the more fire power we have at the negotiating table. To be honest, the longer the better. I'd prefer them to take a prudent and steady approach instead of a knee jerk position. It may take a little longer but it will be better overall.
    Looking forward to tomorrow.

Adriano I hope this relaxes you somewhat, I hope you're not sweating over your position in Austin Exploration. You're on the right bus! Stop with the "THEY'RE LATE!" talk; they are not late yet...

To you and everyone else, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Foxhead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.