LU7 0.00% 1.9¢ lithium universe limited

Upcoming, page-5

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I very much agree with patience,

It is a new team, all with their own individual backgrounds and expertise, coming together to figure out the best way to approach the esports world.

I believe Mogul have a vision and by adding all these names and partnerships over the last year or so shows me that they all see potential in this vision.

Esports is growing in support from players and viewers, I worked for a cinema not too long ago for a number of years, and one year they agreed to stream a few video game competitions (DOTA) in select auditoriums across the circuit, they didn't seem to expect much from it so the smaller audotoriams were used, the first year ended up being very popular with cinemas selling out and more screens needing to be opened, the next year the bigger cinemas were used and since then it became a regular addition whenever the big esports competitions were on with the big screens being used. From memory, one of the events started at 2am and went for 11 hours straight with the cinema buzzing from all the excitement. As a cinema staff member, it defiantly added some much needed concession and ticket sales during our off peak period.

There is definetely growth to the esports market and Mogul, along with the new additions to the team, recognise this. It will take time for the new look team to find their footing and agree on the best step forward, but I believe it will be worth the wait.. So I guess patience is key for now and I welcome whatever follows after that!

IMO of course!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.628M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $38.22K 2.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151458 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1198635 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 245000
Last updated 14.49pm 15/05/2024 ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.