LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Thanks mate, I appreciate your kind words!Technical Analysis is...

1. 3,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1040
    Thanks mate, I appreciate your kind words!

Technical Analysis is only one of the tools I use, Fundamental Analysis and what’s happening in the world around you now and in the future is absolutely key in the decision making process.. Have an entry point but always have an exit strategy..

The best advice I can give with TA is to research everything and critically analyse.. Ive developed my system with the use of some built in analysis tools in trading view.. but my system is unique in the sense as I analyse the psychology of investment decisions (sentiment)..

When I understood what I was looking for, that’s when my trading strategy shifted into 3rd gear and another paradigm..

Without sentiment there is no market, without a market there is no share price.. and the share price will always follow the sentiment, never the other way around..

It’s taken me 5 years of trading and research into how companies operate, how to think like a director and a trader at the same time.. I’m lucky that I spent most of my career in areas of policy and legislation, I also have a degree in political science (policy) which helps with understanding “the rules”..

I’ve taken hits and had losses whilst figuring it out.. I remember taking an 18k hit earlier this year on BSM as one example.. but the single most important piece of advice I can give is never trade on emotion.. I used to, until I realised there’s always another equity and if you’re savvy enough, you’ll make your losses back.. or none at all

Good luck on your journey, it’s exciting and nerve racking all at the same time!

Hope this helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.