LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

This should be interesting as it leads back to their previous...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    This should be interesting as it leads back to their previous announcement regarding using custom matchmaking for Fortnite tournaments. Reading some of the finer details shows that Qoin staff seem to be in charge of running the whole thing so Mogul is just providing the platform. Seems ideal as it's really up to Qoin to promote and bring in players. Previous tournaments in Fortnite seemed to be everyone just joining random lobbies and then screenshots of their final score, which isn't a level playing field. Now being able to drop all the tournament players into the same lobby to battle it out makes it pretty easy to use the final lobby scorecard to showcase the winners. 100 players per lobby/bracket I believe is the max of the game, but managing 2000 players (if it did completely fill up) would be a lot easier now.

The custom matchmaking feature seems to be something you need to apply to Epic and be approved before you can use it. The requirements are not super steep if this is what the previous announcement Mogul put out refers to:
    https://www.prosettings.com/fortnite-custom-matchmaking/

So I'm guessing Mogul is approved to use custom matchmaking and they can allow Qoin/whoever to utilise it for a tournament series or just a one off event? Helpful on Mogul's side if someone just wants to run a one off event and not have to apply to Epic to be approved. Also it appears if a player buys 10,000 V-bucks in store they can use the creator's code (Mogul's?) as part of the checkout, who will then receive $5 commission from the transaction. Not that I think Mogul is banking on any of this, just thought it might be worth a mention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $2.171K 151.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 115507 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.