LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Hey all,Been some time since i've posted but have been keeping a...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hey all,

Been some time since i've posted but have been keeping a close eye on the forum and our community from afar. My company is fully back into the swing of things now that we're 'Covid Normal' but have always got one eye on my fellow holders thoughts and comments.

A couple of things from me today.

In fear of sounding like an 'upramper' I want to remind everybody why we are here and why we're invested into this stock in the first place. This is, without question, the EASIEST HOLD out of my entire portfolio. I've been reading some of the negative comments lately (everyone is entitled to their own opinion which is fine) but I just cannot see what all the fuss is about tbh. Again, ELITE BOD is in place now and has only been here for 4 months. We now have $8,000,000.00 in the bank from a very successful and overwhelmingly successful (oversubscribed) cap raise that actually saw the SP rise substantially coinciding with the news of the partnership with Mogul and Nasdaq listed SLG. Cap raises, especially for micros like ours, ARE CRUCIAL to not only the long term cash runway, but also for implemented strategic plans for any business moving forward. Heck, i've even done this with my company once about 6 years ago (smaller scale of course - and not a listed company). And this was HUGE for us. Buririam is signed sealed and delivered (and will continue to grow in the months to years to come (think active users/branding/$+ etc), Fortnight Custom Matchmaking, integration Clash Royale & Brawl Stars partnership, new staff (outside of the BOD), and finally, although not having money fights by any means yet, more Rev $ in previous Q than all of last FY.

The above is simply stating the obvious from what we all already know, but it's important to remind ourselves of the really impressive start we've had under this BOD so far. Just remember, it's only been 4 months since they rolled in. And again, it takes some time for anyone new arriving to any new business, organisation and even friendship group, or sports team etc to find their place for that matter, to adjust, make adjustments of their own, make improvements, demonstrate their skills, and implement their experience and knowledge. Just think, when Ronaldo went to Real Madrid, did he win a trophy in his first match? No, he didn't. it's impossible. He did however kick a sh!t load of goals throughout the season to what eventually amounted to the La Liga trophy (twice) and he also won Ballon d'or (best player in the world) 3 times. As they say 'Rome wasn't built in a day' - but once it was, it was the greatest fking masterpiece of it's time. So when it comes to Michael and Kate, picture them as a couple of Ronaldo's working their magic within our team who will eventually lead us to the championship, but will provide us with many wins and successes along the way.

Finally, trade volume. Although 'down' these last few days, it is still MASSIVE for a Micro like this. And the trading avg is bananas over the past 1 or 2 months. I feel as though investors have just been positioning themselves for either a rock solid consolidated avg buy price as we move into the years to come, or, punters have been making tidy little profits during these volatile up and down times recently (which is also fine if this is what you're seeking to do (short term holders). And looking at it now, at prices of 19,20,21 then back to 20,19, and 21 again range etc, it's hard now to see where people would still be making their short term profits. I now believe that the day traders aren't able to make any real profits with these remaining amounts and would be astutely looking to buy in even further into these rates as we prepare ourselves for the inevitable rise in the very near future.

Just remember, all of this action now is all prior to the 'New way to game' ann that will becoming between today, and worst case, just before xmas (Q4). No matter what happens with this, even if the news is somewhat underwhelming, it will still see the price go UP, so for me it's just a case of how MUCH it will go up depending on how us SH rate the news.

I personally believe we'll see a couple of slices on news before the Q & A, and may actually even see the 'new way to game' news drop before this and then Mogul will spend that Q & A session going through what it all means, and also for where the $8m bucks will be spent over the course of the next period of time.

Anyway, again, nothing really technical from my end today, but more just communicating the bloody obvious to everyone involved who may have or may not have forgotten or who didn't know. I hold approx 20 positions now across 20 different company's and I am more staunch, positive and optimistic about this stock than I am more than any other in my portfolio. It screams success, we just need to be patient.

By this time in 2022, just imagine where we will be, where Esports will be, where the advancements in technology (as we continue to exponentially increase and 5G is continually rolled out) will be, and when the political landscape will have settled and Covid will either be managed or 'Cured' with the vaccinations etc available.

With ANY stock, ALWAYS ask yourself, 'do i really believe that this stock will be less than 2c in 2 years time? if the answer is yes 'I believe it will be less than 2c' then sell NOW. If 'No' - then either buy more, hold and buckle up and enjoy the ride. It's that simple.

My opinion - We are literally only getting started here. ESH will be something truly great and these prices are absolutely laughable now IMO.

GLTHA - DYOR as always, but just enjoy the show and keep the faith.

W

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.