LU7 8.33% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

Hey ladies & gents, noticed theres a lot of mmmmm1 folks trying...

1. 2,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    Hey ladies & gents, noticed theres a lot of mmmmm1 folks trying to play their games in the forum. Some jaded, some bored, some retaliating maybe???

Ive seen calls for people to STOP or to TURN it up a notch.

Im going to chuck a wacky IDEA out (from which i take no responsibility, liability, nor endorse).

But on the odd chance youre passionate people out there, and want to DIAL it up 10, why not? They say there is no such thing as bad press (unless maybe caraallld-one???, unsure???). Soon we will be the most discussed!

We know what we have, we know what others got, and at end of the day, we know what that means! $$$ Diluting infinity still leaves you with a lot

What we cant control is the timeline, which has been steady so far. But the more traffic & interest we get, who knows? could be good??

So i say invite everyone over for a good old YARN & dial it to 10. Because when your sitting on the foundational goodies, its roses, beer & peaches shall flow! DYOR, make your own mind, be PASSIONATE, but don't be silly or mean, or do anything illegal, try to be factual, or have objective opinions, #send-it or whatever, but seriously be nice. As they may soon be your fellow investors, wanting get a chunk of that success. # success. Good luck to all holders long & short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.126M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $755 58.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 406069 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 166743 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.