LU7 0.00% 1.8¢ lithium universe limited

Upcoming, page-12

1. 7,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    I agree with everything written in this and @jumbie it is so true using another analogy of bad movie scripts is bad for their reputations on the actors so they won't take the part. However there is also no guarantee that a good movie script will also become a blockbuster however when you have a good script (product/platform) with good actors (the board) there is a higher chance of success.

As @WarrenTeo said I am not here for a short term pip trade, i am looking for multiple times my investment. Mogul is in a hyper growth industry of gaming & esports and as pointed out the more and more tournaments that other use Mogul for the more popular and demand the platform becomes along with more engaging it becomes.

Having 1 tournament for 1 game once a week is not very engaging but having 300 partners running 1 tournament once a week would be an average of 40+ tournaments per day. Imagine when youtube was starting and if they had 1 video uploaded once a week, users would come and then go but as more and more people utilised their platform it became more engaging and more people were viewing videos which in turn made more people create videos which made people watch more videos or engage with the platform and fast forward to now and you literally couldn't watch all the content uploaded to youtube with 50 monitors even if you did nothing for the rest of your life.

Mogul has platform well tested/proven both locally by themselves and also with a number of partnerships including very large esport/gaming companies, they have a team that HAS delivered hundreds of millions in revenue in only years from starting their positions, they are negoitiating with multiple global deals according to the qtrly. All that is left up now is to execute and deliver deals...

Exciting times I feel and between now and end of year I think where we are now and where we can potentially be, that 1.4c will seem 'cheap' but only the power of hindsight can tell us the truth. There seemed to be a fair bit of buying today with a 1.2c closing up at 1.4c with some decent buys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.121M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $18.36K 1.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3359459 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1681361 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 996582
Last updated 15.48pm 21/05/2024 ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.