AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

update 1-australian firm in biofuels deal, page-3

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Agree with most of your thoughts Gorson.The plant is more than just fitting out containers in a row so if each fitted box cost what you are guessing it will still be dearer than that amount i think. Funding for Lufthansa won't be a problem.

I actually expect the plant to be quite a bit larger than what you are guessing. i am also guessing we will see a developing country like China or India making and perhaps fitting the boxes to speed production and slash costs. Its the only way we will be able to keep up with demand IMO.

Im thinking Spain sounds like a good place to have a shareholder tax deduction,I mean facility(we will be able to claim the cost of a trip every now and then to inspect 'our site' as shareholders) ! But Portugal, Greece , Croatia and even Turkey would see no objections from me! Lol!

I also expect concurrent contracts and projects to be announced in the next few months. This is going to be huge and making/fitting the boxes in an efficient low labour cost country is a key IMO. The boxes and indeed the parts I think are really like Lego. Once we start producing on scale I think we may start doing a couple of dozen a month but as we unfold i think that will become a couple of hundred a month and down the track why not a few thousand modules a month? The demand is there, the scalability is there and it seems the partners and money are there!

Cheers Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.