SBR 0.00% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

Hello All, Spoke to Matt yesterday. I will try and do my best to...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hello All,

Spoke to Matt yesterday. I will try and do my best to share what was said..

GUCHAB DRILLING:

Drilling at the Guchab Flats commenced on Monday (25th). The drill rig they are using is the Company owned DD rig (as they have concluded DD drilling on the Guchab Canyon). This First Pass drilling is focussed on 2-20 metre depths to penetrate the soil cover on the Guchab Flats to reach the host rock. If they find mineralisation and/or rock types which are of interest (particular identifiers), then they will obviously continue drilling further in the immediate area..

Matt explained that the process of clearing the ground was the most time consuming process for the drilling at the Guchab Flats; he said the actual shallow drilling was a relatively quick process (quite a number of shallow drills can be done over a few weeks). That is why they have commenced drilling in the areas which have less surface vegetation. At the moment they are working on both Schlangenfach and Guchab South..

GUCHAB JORC:

The 2012 Jorc assessment for the Guchab Canyon is progressing. As per the quarterly this will be concluded 'in the 3rd quarter of 2014'.

BORDER:

Luke is working towards bringing Border to a 2012 Jorc Compliant Resource. The 2012 Jorc Standard now requires a tighter (200 metre) line spacing for drilling. Fortunately, all SBR need to do is 'package' the current drilling data in a certain way to achieve this 2012 Jorc Compliant Code and drill around 12 drill holes at Border.

Matt did not expect the 2012 Jorc Resource to yield a very different resource number to what has been previously published (using a earlier Jorc Standard). I.e. we should be still sitting at a resource that was previously published for Border.

WHERE TO FOR BORDER:

First of all a Jorc 2012 resource needs to be calculated for Border.

After that, Matt had a preference to continue more drilling at Border, as he said that there were higher grade areas at the Border Deposit which were given a lower grade number during the Jorc calculation (because of the number of drills made), and also he would like to move the resource from a solely 'inferred' position. Both of these things would help the feasibility studies.

Next, he would like to see Border progressing to feasibility studies.

Matt seemed totally 'on the same page' when I urged Sabre to exploit/monetise Border. He said that Border was at first glance a lower grade deposit that wasn't the 'prettiest girl', but due to (i) the very low levels of impurities (I.e. Pyrite), and (ii) the large difference in mass between the waste dolomite and mineralised rock; the Border deposit could be upgraded by DMS..

He said that he would be inclined to produce high Concentrate ore from mining at Border and on-sell it to a third party; he would prefer to not 'produce metal' from the deposit.

So there you go folks.

Lastly I mentioned to Matt that I would personally like to see SBR spend the money to quickly drill out more deposits along the Pavian Trend to get our Zinc/Lead up to 50mt+....if we can get a low cost concentrate operation with 50mt resource out of the Pavian trend it would be worth tipping in for an share issuance now in my opinion.

Sutto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 129108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.