TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

Update 29 - Interesting news, page-4

1. 4,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3166
    Sounds like another undisclosed directorship whilst earning circa $13,500 a week with TNG.
    Western Mines Group was a shock that time & attention was being spent away from the core focus that should be TNG's development.
    And this only poses the question what other distractions don't we know about?

In a natural Tax Haven to boot.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4632/4632630-f06ce78b608091bd5269a94502a305a7.jpg

I mentioned that it was the tier one affiliations which attracted my attention in the first place, that also went to the Brown's being foundation substantial holders of the company.
    The reason why tier ones - POSCO, Hyundai, Downer, Sumitomo etc was because their reputation means any due diligence conducted on these companies would show only solid corporate governance over many years.

This above is the sort of stuff that bothered me when taking a renewed look at TNG - particularly the series of almost annual recycled announcements around green energy, vanadium battery strategy, hydrogen etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.