SBR 0.00% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

Thanks for the update Sutto, great work as usual. I am glad that...

1. 4,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    Thanks for the update Sutto, great work as usual.

I am glad that you mentioned that the focus will still remain with Guchab and getting the JORC out in conjunction with further exploration of this area. Guchab may be difficult to explore however the effort is certainly worth it considering it is basically from surface and seems to have increasing grade with depth. Already a mineable resource imo considering the infrastructure in the area/region.

The regional exploration sounds promising as it would seem that historically prospects were largely worked based on surface expression. What lies just under cover? Cheap exploration of these targets that could produce some exciting results sounds good to me. I have to agree with Tim though, this should have been done years ago and it frustrates me that somebody in his wisdom chose not to undertake this common sense approach.

Good news that they are in discussions over the Zinc and Lead deposits but once again this should have happened years ago, perhaps someone is trying to right a few wrongs of the past! Anyway we will see...

Sorry if I seem a little jaded but I want to see action on exploration, corporate activity, milestones/JORC, KPI's set, communication and a change in the way the corporate manager has operated Sabre over the years. If indeed things are changing at Sabre then we may have seen the bottom.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.