TVN 0.00% 5.3¢ tivan limited

Am no longer in TNG I simply got tired of waiting, however will...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Am no longer in TNG I simply got tired of waiting, however will get back in once we actually get some dates and look like we are building the mine - its a great project

I agree the current CEO has to go - the last presentation is typical show pony stuff - After years and years I would like to see a timetable with dates for breaking ground on the mine

Last time the Brown's led the shareholder rebellion the CEO managed to bring in Vinson as a large new shareholder, change Chairman to Elkington and promise much greater shareholder communication which lasted all of a few quarters to keep his position.

I agree they are trying to bamboozle the shareholders with all these new projects VRFB, Hydrogen new drilling for new minerals which will dilute shareholders further and provide more excuses rather than simply focus full time on getting the vanadium, titanium and iron just focus on the getting mine approved, but and producing

So this time I would if I was still a still shareholder vote again the CEO and the Board

They have had years to get this right and things are still not improved. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $10.86K 203.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 396505 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ 130171
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.