TVN 0.00% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Good morning from London. I’ve known Grant for twenty three...

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Good morning from London. I’ve known Grant for twenty three years, and I am pleased to report he’s moved on from the Datsun 180B he was driving when we met.

For his entire buyside career, Grant was a client of mine. Few people I’ve advised are as tenacious, intelligent, focussed & disciplined. The TNG change project he has created is unique in Australian corporate history, and I am confident in his ability to execute.

I won’t be posting again not replying to comments because I’ve got much to focus on over here, but I’d like to clarify that I don’t know & have never met Henson: I’m backing Grant.

It’s long been known in mining circles that Mt. Peake is a great yet incompetently managed asset.

Good people (Grant’s change team) + great asset do not guarantee (nothing in investing is guaranteed) a good outcome: but they do in my mind notably increase the probability that the full value (NPV) of the Mt. Peake project will be realised.

And for investors, that should through time manifest itself via a higher share price.

Be well, invest well, see you later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $69.23K 1.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58104 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 39515 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.