TVN 2.54% 5.8¢ tivan limited

A new thread to highlight the message from Update 44 !!!From...

1. 1,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    A new thread to highlight the message from Update 44 !!!

From Grant ... "I confirm that I have nominated today to become a Director of TNG at the AGM on November 28."

https://tng249.com.au/tpost/ogm8z49211-tng-change-of-management-update-44
    TNG Change Of Management | Update 44
    desert-sunrise-wallp.jpg
    Good morning everyone,

I confirm that I have nominated today to become a Director of TNG at the AGM on November 28.

Regrettably, I am not yet in a position to resume Updates, or host an AMA session, to address the many questions that shareholders are due answers to, that management have neglected. This is the legal advice I have received, and reflects my ongoing engagement with ASIC and Computershare following the General Meeting.

I note that Mr Neil Biddle is required to seek shareholder approval at the AGM to remain as a Director, and thereby Chair.

Shareholders of TNG will thus be afforded the opportunity they were deprived of during the 249D process. Namely, a straight up and down vote as between Mr Biddle and myself to lead the company forward.

I hope to be back online toward the end of the month. Should Mr Biddle and Mr Burton not have already resigned, I will recommence the campaign for Change then.

I will be asking shareholders to end this period of chaos and value destruction by voting AGAINST Mr Biddle and FOR myself.

Onward,
    Grant
    Proposed Director of TNG Limited
    Last edited by ASX101: 14/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $99.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $31.10K 534.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 533721 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 104764 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.