AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Update after an hour with NC, page-29

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    @septa is right, proving that this company can deliver on (or exceed) revenue estimates is what we really need. The US investor might be a bit more risk tolerant, and the military contract will benefit from US listing for their retailers to get easy access but its the insto's that will put a floor under the price and push things steadily upwards and they're just as able to buy on the ASX as the NYSE. The reality is that retailers remain exhausted and the longer volatility persists the more that think they can join in and trade their way into a better position, the big boys are playing a game of chicken with each other whilst trying to suck the retailers in one way or other to make a quick profit or improve their entry point.

Unfortunately short of the DoD contract dropping early or some stellar revenue arriving ahead of schedule, they'll probably still have months to play and they probably have better access to the FA than us lot too, making their timing even better. I'm just hoping to keep growing my core holding where possible and pick up more on the dips. Still a possibility of topping up sub 50 cents IMO, but the best bit is that, there really isn't any prospect of it staying there barring disaster...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.