AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Update after an hour with NC, page-30

1. 2,796 Posts.
    Well said. I think those that think the US listing is going to be some magical event that means the end to any SP volatility is kidding themselves. If anything it's going to do the opposite - anyone thats had anything to do with the US markets should know that, if anything, they are far more volatile than the Aussie market - I think most are going to get a shock.

The other thing that baffles me is this notion that US investors are going to flood into AJX upon listing resulting in a dramatic SP appreciation. Do people not realize that markets are global and any US investor that wants in can buy whenever they fancy. It's as if people here see this horde of US investors, chaffing at the bit to buy AJX but can't because we're not listed in the US. That's simply not the truth.

This notion that US investors are going to value the company so much higher...if that was the case they'd all be buying on the ASX now. It's not happening. We are at fair value as it stands.

As septa said, it's meeting and exceeding revenue targets that will get this thing cranking. AJX bolted out of the gates way to fast late last year/early this year. It's now simmering while we wait for the FA to catch up. We all thought the military contract would be signed, sealed and delivered by now - that's not the case. We've had small-ish contracts, with announcements light on specifics in the mean time. We are probably going to have to wait for revenue to show in quarterlies before this starts moving again. That or the military stuff comes of age.

Irrational expectations are the bane of any investor. This will come right as long as the company keeps slowly chipping away. Patience is required though - something many on here seem to lack.
    Last edited by Toxxxic: 11/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.375K 220.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4936365 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 247382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.