AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Update after an hour with NC, page-32

1. dej
    409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Spot on.

I always believed this part " It's as if people here see this horde of US investors, chaffing at the bit to buy AJX but can't because we're not listed in the US. That's simply not the truth.". We live in an age of global brokerage and financial service firms thats bread and butter comes from multi-country investing. The fact that I can buy stocks in any european exchange, even some African exchanges, is an example that an INSTITUTION whos JOB it is is to invest, WILL have the same rights.

I believe in AJX, but this stock sometimes gets way ahead of itself, expecially on HC. Yes the company is great, the product innovative, eco-friendly and backed by legislative changes making it relatively competition free -- BUT if we dont sign deals, and have cash coming in the door, who cares. The company will fail.

Yes we have revenue, and in my opinion, must almost be at cash flow positive levels. At this point I will be buying more as that is an important risk barrier to me, but given the revenue guidance...

...as toxic said, " We are at fair value as it stands."
    Last edited by dej: 11/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.54K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1253814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 115736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.