SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

update and change of company name, page-11

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    At least when Togo was being discussed there was the odd chance of a ramp here and there ... With the current sp and usual company rhetoric, getting harder to say anything positive. And now a name change. Give me a break - sure they're got a bit of land in the Balkans but was that the result of canny management or just good luck. Difficult question to answer since haven't seen a he'll of alot of effective management given the announcements and sp movement. If anything the traders are in control - would prefer the directors to be so since we are paying for them to write the rhetoric and travel around the world. And the wording of the ann includes an 'if' as regards to the timeline in 2012/13 - as far as I'm concerned there should be no 'ifs' considering the board statements as regards where they reckon they want to take the company in the future. So the dreams are certain, but the nearer goals reflecting more reality now have to be qulaified with 'if'...might as well see where this all heads since already 25k down the crapper on this 'next big thing' so what's another 20 or so. Ok anyone got any positive sentiment out there?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.