CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

update cougar web site, page-5

1. 1,848 Posts.
    MUFC, in Cougar's case I definately see a web site as an overhead. So do the Australian Accounting Policies documents and any auditor worth his licence.

In THIS business, as opposed to say, Woolworths Online, we don't sell to anyione through a website.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love more information on strategy etc etc, and it would be easier to go to the CXY website and get all the latest ASX announcements, but it doesn't stop me getting them because I can't.

Mind you I do hopw the US presentation gets hosted.

As for where facts come from, you should know yourself that facts come froma variety of places and in a variety of ways. Now focus on the fact that CXY will be a tremendous success story and the recent price action is merely a precursor for more. I want Len to concentrate on getting more projects up and running, not websites.

CXY shares will appreciate when this happens, not because it has a fancy website. Maybe the current communications guy isn't doing his job? On the other hand, I hear of broker presentations . . . there's one tomorrow or Wednesday in Sydney. If your not in the right place you won't hear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.