AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

update due, & i've added more, page-7

1. 11,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6519
    Jumpstart, I agree with you to a point regarding gains that can be made on the market. However, not all of us that post on HC are traders. As such, for me, %100 rise in SP in a 12 month period is an extremely good return (I may also have low expectations?)

I am not in any way trying to be negative about your post, just voicing my, ever out of date style of investing.

Also, as Money mentioned, he is not interested in small % gains in the short term. I myself am a long term holder, I think I just had my 6th year of holding PGI. Without checking back, I think most years I have added to my position through either on market purchases or through raising. I do of course buy and sell when companies are either extremely undervalued or vice-versa overvalued or just plain failed, although, ha, I have not found many overvalued stocks in my last couple of months of my research.

If I may offer an example of where PGI is not letting its share holders down...

I also hold RED, a gold stock in the Philippines with supposedly experienced and respected management. On the 28/12/2011 the company announced producer status... leap forward to today, 9 months later and the company is still not at full production, or even %50 production for that matter (who knows, still waiting for an update). I still hold the company as I view it as good value, but not as cheap as PGI! However, just trying to show you that PGI is IMHO, done/doing everything right, ramping up, and unlike many companies, raised capital before it became an issue.

I guess its all about your investment time frame. Clearly I am in for, at the minimum 10 years. Over %50 of the way eh!
    PGI has always been for me about the roll out of the Albion plants, of course it will be exciting for LL to get the cash rolling in, but as some of my recent posts touched on, PGI has soooo many future plans/options for growth that it is spoilt for choice.

Anyway, um, good luck to all gold stock holders..!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 43746007 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 27713460 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.