MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

i can only guess this sort of thing got those present...

1. 255 Posts.
    i can only guess this sort of thing got those present excited.maybe they mentioned how much profit they could make out of each registration tag.considering the money the states would save and the added security, you would have to think they would want $1AU a piece for their contribution.so if they got a couple of states signing on, the profits could be enormous.all just guesswork but we have to start somewhere.

"Initially the companies will focus on electronic vehicle registration compliance applications in the United States, Mexico, Central & South America and Asia. Per the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) there are more than 230 million registered vehicles in the United States alone, representing approximately $14.4 billion in total annual vehicle registration revenues. An estimated five to ten percent of vehicles are not legally registered, resulting in lost annual state revenues of between $720 million and $1.44 billion that could be recovered through the use of wireless systems for monitoring registration compliance".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.