AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Well there you go, i was the last one in arriving a little...

1. 153 Posts.
    Well there you go, i was the last one in arriving a little late.

I too came away with positive opinions of the board but at the end of the day that is part of their job - making shareholders feel the company is progressing. So it is up to us to assess the info at hand and make our own opinions - I have done that in conjunction with some of the answers provided at the AGM and i'm happy for now with my investment even though I'm not happy with the current share price.

Some points in additional to those already raised

- mantle seems confident in the prospects of mt m. Protocols are being followed before project can advance. May surprise.

- the board would consider extending the MNMOA expiry date if required. Was stated that it would be an option considered but 12 months is a long time with considerable news flow likely to occur mid year

- HotCopper is monitored and the board understands that shareholders are frustrated with the company's current share price.

i think it's fair to say that not much will happen with MNM for the remainder of the year/early next. This may put some shareholders off. However there is some real potential here for those willing to wait IMO. Time will tell. It's a risk/reward play.

Hudson what aspects were you unhappy with? The time frames indicated?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.