DVP 0.84% $2.39 develop global limited

HI guys, I don't think the brokers are punishing DVP. They would...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    HI guys, I don't think the brokers are punishing DVP. They would just ignore them which could work out the same in some ways. Brokers are too focused on their money and clients and getting new ones to bother being vexatious. Better to keep Bill on a best side in case he is involved in other business down the track; that would be the wise way to play DVP. The brokers just want to do well and earn their next bonus.

I think some ESS devotees are still selling DVP shares because they see other opportunities elsewhere. After all, they did not "choose" DVP as it is not a pure Li play. I suspect this is the supply side of the constant selling on each thrust forward. It looks like capping. Most likely opportunistic selling for capital rotation purposes. There are also US shareholders playing their end of FY book closing games; affecting many stocks at present and about to stop.

We do have cause for fresh investor interest. Copper is looking much healthier thanks to surprise mine closures and issues off-shore. The bigger news is that the Fed pivoted at least verbally at this stage. The banks have to mark their bonds to market value as they mature; and that is a grenade in the banking system. This is scheduled and so I am very confident the cuts will come. They can't leave rates where they are; just impossible for the banks to absorb all that maturity wall. So the Fed will cut next year, and that means commodities boom, and risk is seeping back on finally. This is great for a lot of different companies including DVP.

DVP has made progress this year which is bullish in the medium term. That has been turning into shorter term these past few months as that "medium" decays. Time moves fast. Unfortunately the share price did not reflect the progress as yet this year due to dilution and the ESS move. I see it as potential energy that is building. I wonder if there is another mining services contract in the wings yet to fall into place?

Thanks for all the great posts and discussion this year; to my fellow DVP holders. I hope you have a great festive season as we anticipate an exciting 2024.
    Cheers, CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.39
Change
0.020(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $579.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.41 $2.34 $910.9K 385.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8949 $2.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.39 672 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.39
  Change
0.020 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.39 $2.42 $2.34 87250
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.