TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Update from Brad Boyle

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I thought rather than everyone voice their own opinions, I would contact Brad directly.

After sending Brad an email this morning, he has got back to me with the following.

He is currently in Dubai, travelling to Germany, London and other countries.

He understands investors frustration with the delay, and also why the LOI couldn't be separate to Nicanda Hill, but said its actually a positive that Shenzhen are taking more time to do a detailed analysis.

Shenzhen realise these two projects hold a greater importance that initially anticipated after consulting with the government.

He said he will not be waiting 6 months to get definitive answers from Shenzhen.

He will be pushing Shenzhen and other opportunities for funding.

If he finds a better opportunity before then, Shenzhen need to 'stump up or get out'. (I.e he is not letting them take control - good to see).

They are allowing to give Shenzhen that little extra time to conduct DD on Ancuabe, but after that it's an 'open market' and he is currently conducting further opportunities in Europe, America and elsewhere.

He said it is positive Shenzhen are taking this more seriously and it's because it is bigger than they realise... They are surprised by the initial quality of results we are getting from Ancuabe.

He agrees of the frustration with the delay, but says it is nothing to concern with getting into production as soon as possible.

---

To those doubting Brad, please think again. This just demonstrates his commitment in moving TON forward as quick as possible. He is clearly not letting Shenzhen 'dictate' terms, and can see the shareholders frustration with this delay. He sees this as positive, and by no way is it a set back moving forward.

Very reassuring, and only confirms why I am in this company for the long term.

It is refreshing to have someone like Brad to still find the time to contact shareholders with any questions they may have.

I hope this can answer some other shareholders questions, and provide more clarity in the announcement.

Thanks to Brad, and keep up the good work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.