TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Update from Brad Boyle, page-36

1. 133 Posts.
    I'm going to stick my neck out here and call BS that this is a good deal. When it comes to funding and financing, money now is better than later. The TON management team could just have easily said to the Chinese to stump up the LOI now for NH and deal with ancuabe further down the line as a separate funding arrangement. Why put $200m of funding for NH on the line for Ancuabe when it has yet to go through all their testing and DD? In my opinion only, the reason why this is so is because they were dictated the terms to TON and TON had to put a positive spin on it as an announcement. If Ancuabe had great results, one would think TON would say "stump up for NH, and we will give you first pick off Ancuabe when the tests all come in". I'm not surprised BB is jet-setting around now to hedge his bets against the Chinese after this setback and to find another interested party (which seems like what he's doing now).

I'm a holder, all be it not as long term as some folks are here, but I try to see the announcements as they are, and this one is a pig with a ton of lipstick on it. This was a bad unexpected outcome, and while I maintain hope that this is a short term setback, let's not dress it up like it's good news.

Remember Jerry Maguire? SHOW ME THE MONEY. all this talk is cheap.

All on my opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 491367 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.