TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Smithy you wouldn't like someone to post something on your...

1. 2,647 Posts.
    Smithy you wouldn't like someone to post something on your behalf, and getting it slightly wrong, and therefore giving a different meaning to whats said. For me the post, puts more doubt in ones head, not clear up the announcement.

Brad has done some good things lately, especially with that big cap raising last month. He hasn't waited till the shares had slid too much before he put some serious cash in the company, therefore giving it cash backing. If todays announcement came out, without the cash backing. I don't think the shares where be at 28 cents, more like 20 cents. Uncertainty creates risk, risk causes shares to fall. The post that quoted Brad, seems to me to add more risk. Don't like it. If brads got stuff to say, the normal thing to do is explain it in the announcement, spend some more time explaining whats happening in the announcement, be more clearer. I just think he is disappointed the shares fell the way they did, and thinks he needs to explain it better, sometimes that makes it worse. There should never be talk of finding someone else if the Chinese take too long. Remember the Chinese have been burnt that many times buying overseas companies and minerals, and they are extra careful with there due diligence now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.