TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi @DaLatta , I am currently overseas for work, and have been...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi @DaLatta , I am currently overseas for work, and have been very busy.

There is no point in speculating what the changes in senior management will consist of.

I am sure we will all find out tomorrow. If I find it appropriate, I will contact Brad/Jenks accordingly.

Regardless of the outcome, I think the majority of us can agree that changes in management needed to happen... as with any company, at the end of the day, the board acts with the best interest of the shareholders, and the future outlook of the company. It is fair to say that the key fundamentals of TON are, have always been, there. There is no denying the validility of their resource. But - what is the point of all this if they can't attract financing and ultimately move into production?

I believe shareholder confidence in the management and hierarchical structure of any company is so so important. The more times something is promised to shareholders, but not delivered, will eventually result in the loss of trust. This naturally negatively impacts being able to obtain financing from outside institutional support etc... And the vicious cycle only continues until the SP is at a point where everyone is essentially 'waiting out' to see what happens next.

Point is, I have no doubt the board are taking actions in the best interest of the shareholders, and the future outlook of TON.

This is not doom and gloom by any means. A lot of successful companies have simply needed a change in senior management to take things to the next level.

Like many others, I have my thoughts on what may take place... But not much point speculating too much.

Finally, I'm still heavily invested in TON. I am also a realist. I have swallowed many bitter pills before in companies which eventually were at a point where I believed had very little chance of success, and a very bleak outlook. Although I understand why others have decided to take a brave stance and sold out, I believe the fundamentals have only continued to increase overtime... And although it may not look like it right now, I believe there is a strong future for TON. Just remember...

Whether forced or voluntary...Change can quite often be a good thing.

GLTAH, as always, all IMHO.

Have a great end to the week
    Last edited by toohug01: 03/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.