SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Update from Cameroon Minister, page-14

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Hi Westcott,
    Great to see you back posting.
    I agree with you that one of the critical viability factors and major difficulties of Sundances's project development pathway has been the essential need to develop two different mines in two different countries contemporaneously.
    Eventually, from a political and geographical logistics perspective, Nabeba may end up forming part of the development plans for Avima and Badondo (and by practical extension Belinga).
    As you know Westcott, I have always seen a strategic advantage in the regional projects that have one single deposit that has sufficient size and grade to support a long term large scale operation. There are obvious operational advantages and even more compelling advantages of not having the massive cross border issues and political problems of dealing with two governments.
    Personally I am much more comfortable that regional project owners like Core Mining (Avima) and Equatorial (Badondo), in addition to single mine development plans, have a strategy that is comparable with long term survival.
    J9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.