SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Update from Cameroon Minister, page-9

1. 2,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Hi Chrism123456

I wouldn't be surprised if EPC contract will get signed (perhaps even mine equity partner) before June.

Cameroon Prime Minister visited Beijing in mid June last year. On 30 June 2015, less than two weeks after the visit, both the Exploration Permit and Mbalam Convention were extended to July 2017.

If the Cameroon and Congo Governments want to take back the mining right from Sundance, wouldn't they do it before the Permit and Convention were extended?

Mr Casello told us in the Update Notice released on 18 January:

"The Mbalam-Nabeba Project remains an outstanding asset and retains the full support of the Cameroon and Congo Governments, which are very keen to see it proceed. We understand the Chinese EPC contractor will want to move ahead as soon as it can, but that exact timing is currently unclear. Therefore, given the pathway to construct the port and rail infrastructure is currently postponed, Sundance's ability to find an equity partner and complete the required funding of the mine and associated infrastructure is also delayed.....

"We are encouraged by the strong desire of the Government of Cameroon to progress the project and the positive actions being taken to actively pursue the signing of the EPC contract with the contractor and we will continue to provide assistance as required"....

I am very optimistic.

Cheers.

Pikapika

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.