CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

update from centro investor services

1. 1,190 Posts.

Just spoke with Alisa at Centro Investor Services.

I told her that the annual reports for both CNP and CER have this coming Wednesday (6th) as being the date for announcing the interim results and asked if this was likely to take place.

Given the strategic review currently underway, she thinks it unlikely that there will be a results announcement this week. It is more likley that the results will be included in the announcement regarding the strategic review when it is made.

I asked if she knew when the announcement would be but she had no information regarding this.

I asked when the CEO was due back in Australia. She said they were not kept up to date with his movements, but after putting me on hold briefly, reported back that it was likely to be the end of this week.

Not the most helpful of conversations, but I suspect Centro Investor Services is not the happiest of workplaces at the moment.

I do think CNP/CER will have to say something to the market before this Wed, even if it is a deferral of the interim results until next week. They will come under a lot of flack if they let this date pass without some comment.

I don't believe CNP will leave the big announcement re the strategic review until the last minute on Fri 15th. They will want to move on the front foot regarding this and be seen to have everything under control before the deadline hits.

Playing this out then, we could see an announcement today or tomorrow re the deferral of the interim results to next week. CEO flies back next weekend and we have a trading halt on Mon or Tue next week pending the big announcement on Wed 13th or Thu 14th.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.