WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Just sent this to Glyn this morning and this is his response...

1. 8,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    Just sent this to Glyn this morning and this is his response below:

Morning Glyn,
    I would like to clarify a few points in relation to OBJ;
    1) The lack of news, I remember there was an update late last year where it was mentioned that there will be more frequent update, when will this start to take place?
    2) When we receive the quarterly report, will it split revenue received form the Wand for the past 6 months so we can see how successful it is, along with royalties, and  other revenue we receive from R&D Tax incentives. It would be great if this was a lot more transparent.
    3) Can we have some visibility around how the Sk II products (wands) are been rolled out. There always seems to be counters throughout Asia constantly sold out, however they seem to only be receiving very small amounts of stock in the first place, is this just to test the market?
    Regards,
    xxxxxxx

Hi xxxxxx,

Thanks for your email.

We are giving a report on major activities in the forthcoming quarterly report and these cover the items which have been recently announced.

The SKII sales of the OBJ wand are during the launch phase and this has been very successful across Asian markets. But it is at the launch stages for each of these markets, the data and strong feedback from consumers is now being analysed to determine their full rollout strategies and plans which we are assisting them with. So early days but very successful to date.

Cheers,

Glyn

Glyn Denison

Director

284 Oxford St Leederville WA 6007 Australia
    P +618 9443 3011 | F +618 9443 3866
    E
    gdenison@obj.com.au | W www.obj.com.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.