WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Update from Glyn, page-266

1. 8,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    New Update from Glyn yesterday. Here is the complete conversation.

Hi Glyn,

Hope your well!

My question is around Pfizer. You have mentioned they are a partner. If so what are they providing to OBJ or in what capacity do you define as a partnership? Is it a simple conversation or there is something a lot more tangible?

Regards,
    Xxxxxxx

Hi xxxxxx, We are forging an on going relationship with Pfizer like we have with other major partners and hopefully we will be meeting them again in the near future to investigate further what particular possible applications the OBJ technology may have within Pfizer's product range. Early days just yet but we hold some solid possibilities here. Cheers, Glyn

Hi Glyn,

Thankyou for the response.

I am a little concerned by your wording (maybe its just my paranoia) when you say "hopefully we will be meeting them again in the near future to investigate further what particular possible applications the OBJ technology may have within Pfizer's product range". Based on that statement it sounds as though nothing is concrete with them however in the shareholder update on the 30th Jan it was stated on page three that Pfizer was a major international partner. What defines them as a partner?

Also one other aspect that I am not sure if anyone has spoken to about. The $20mil target over three years, its that directly from sales of SK II products or can that be made up of any revenue including R&D tax incentives.

Regards,
    xxxxxxx...

Hi xxxxxx,

Yes perhaps I did not explain myself. We are meeting again with Pfizer when Jeff Edwards next goes to the US which has not yet been finalised but should be in the next couple of months. There are a couple of alternative applications under consideration, we have to carefully select which one is the best for the technology so we are working on that now.

The revenues numbers have no qualification so it may come from any source.

Cheers,

Glyn

Thanks Glyn for your prompt response.

I am more excited than ever to continue to heavily invest in this disruptive technology that can be utilized across so many products!

Keep up the great work!

Regards,
    xxxxxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.