X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Hello everyone again, I’d like to pose a few more questions to...

1. 4 Posts.
    Hello everyone again, I’d like to pose a few more questions to shareholders. I hope that is okay with you all, being Im a new poster on HotCopper. Firstly, does anyone think we will get a response from the administrators this year, in relation to this latest email addressed from Joseph, our legal PMC president? As you all know, it has been a week since the letter was emailed out to shareholders. I just don’t think silence from our administrators is professionally acceptable behaviour. I understand the letter from Joseph, is not in their best interests. Because the longer, the company remains in this deed of company arrangement, the longer they can collect more fees from us small shareholders. But clearly it is not in the best interests of retail shareholders to remain in voluntary administration, we need directors who can get our shares back trading. Because like it or not, we do have some rights as shareholders. I would love to hear a response to Joseph’s letter, with an alternative plan from our current board to understand more, how they plan to restore shareholder confidence and further how they plan to gain control back of PMC. Otherwise why are we paying them millions in fees shareholders? Lastly has anyone seen or heard from Ryan Welker? He certainly has a lot to answer for. I hope everyone had a good Christmas. This 249F cannot come sooner for us retail shareholders. This silence is deafening. Kind regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.