PGD 3.03% 16.0¢ peregrine gold ltd

Reply to @smulvI admire your efforts and a couple of others to...

1. 1,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2094

Reply to @smulv

I admire your efforts and a couple of others to bring some sense to these threads.

What George is reported to have said is demonstrably true.

From the "We're Underway" thread sat pics, and elsewhere on here:

- The "phase 1" drilling was the straight line wide spaced at the 3 prospects, fishing.

- The "phase 2" drilling was of the specific soil anomalies/rock chips/discovery veins at the 3 prospects.

- The drilling continued until early October (at least late September).

- As previously posted, add 2 months in the Lab = early Dec for results. And the company indicated after the loose lips presso they would be released all at once.

- As previously discussed, "nuggety" deposits are notoriously difficult to explore/resource estimate, hence the Update moved strategy to trenching and indicated future drilling would need to be "closely spaced".

- His regret over the "no visible gold" comment is appreciated, I criticised it as inexplicable, an error, with a devastating effect on SP, albeit much overdone.

- The nugget cores were never going to be assayed, they're sitting on George's desk, safe and sound.

Finally, I'm sorry for those with losses, but remain hopeful the assays, the Newman ground and/or the other tenements (speculative) will deliver for shareholders. DYOR.

GLTAH!

Last edited by Gmeister: 29/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $10.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $1.131K 7.044K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21451 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 22847 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.