CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Thanks tigergt.I appreciate this is a long, drawn-out process...

1. 1,190 Posts.
    Thanks tigergt.

I appreciate this is a long, drawn-out process but I still remain as confident as always in the underlying business, the potential for asset sales and a good long-term future in whatever form Centro will take.

I genuinely feel for the short term traders and people who have a lot personally riding on this. (We do not short term trade, never have and so long as I get my way, never will - we're simply no good at it!)

We are all forced through the daily gyrations in the share prices, which in the absence of hard information are sentiment-based. In the current business environment this is very frustrating.

The email I received from Centro yesterday was genuine as was the note I received this evening. I have no reason to mislead this forum and I hope based on my contributions to date you will trust in that.

As an aside, if you want some examples of how companies can use ASX releases to not only hit back at reports but also sway investor confidence have a look at recent releases from BNB and ABS. Note the quote from Phil Green on 16/6, "We will move as quickly as possible to restore investor confidence in a decisive yet orderly manner." Imagine GR coming out and saying something along those lines.

Roll on next week. Let's just hope the FTSE and Dow bounce tonight to set us up for a strong week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.