PBI premier bionics limited

update likely within a week

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Main item of interest to come from today's EGM was that the overdue update is almost ready to send out, with just one section remaining to be finalised.
    No directors in attendance; 3 in the UK, 1 in Queensland and 1 in the US. Chairman Marks due back this weekend and shareholders are invited to ring him with any questions.
    All motions carried easily so the proposed placement can go ahead within the next 3 months. They will be targetting UK institutions in the hope of raising about $1.8 million. No info re. remaining cash but apparently Medic Vision is bringing in $2 to 5 million per year but they want it up to $7 to 10 million to be profitable.
    Naturally they would not speculate on share prices and the prospects of oppies being converted. I believe there are 44 million oppies so the opportunity to get almost $9 million at the end of the year should encourage them to get the sp up before then.
    But what will do that? It takes time to build a business and I was interested in the comment from one knowledgeable person there, who believes the PBI insiders are genuinely trying to build, rather than strip, a business.
    Methinks the most likely way of getting a quick boost to the sp would be if they could clinch a licensing agreement for the PulmoSonix technology. This has been a drain on company finances and perhaps the market would respond well to any news that a commercial benefit awaits at the end of this particular rainbow?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.