PBI premier bionics limited

update likely within a week, page-14

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    now is the time
    I know Ive been banging on about PBI for more than a year now, but despite the still lacklustre share price I do believe we are at the tipping point ... For those who have not had any interest up to now I would urge some further research because with PBIO's expiring in 6 months it all starts now. The company is expected to start rolling out the announcements to ensure they get $9m in options cash in the door this Christmas. Will they be able to convince a sceptical market .... hmm

The ABC's four corners program this week --

(check out this link: www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/2006/s1674541.htm
    and read the forum, all good stuff)

-- has reinforced my opinion that PBI, via its medicvision subsidiary, has the technology and the know how to become another cochlear/resmed in the health sector.

Governments around the world are under pressure to tackle medical error, governments are also playing catchup in the rate of surgical and health care worker training. medicvision has the solutions for all these problems, it is a provider of consulting services and the technology to implement training programs. The margins on both the on-licensed and in house developed simulators are very healthy. Their award winning epidural simulator is being sold in the marketplace and hopefully we'll hear news of os sales soon. But the big ticket item will be the development of the temporal bone simulator which will train surgeons to implant the cochlear hearing aid. Big China sales can be expected.

Throw in the pulmosonix suite of products and you have a very attractive medical device company. A commercial deal for this so far loss maker could well be the catalyst for a re-rating ... They almost stitched up a deal 12 months ago, but the big firm interested put it on the backburner .... i suspect things have changed and a deal is now not far away.

My call, .40 within three months, $2 within two years. But then I'm usually wrong so dyor, imho, etc etc. Im just reiterating this so that i can be hung drawn and quartered later.

some more links:

www.premierbionics.com.au/downloads/PBI_Corp_Synergy_Report.pdf

www.sdc.qld.edu.au

www.hogan.com.au/write/pbi.pdf

www.hoodlessbrennan.com/ManagedPage.aspx?id=43&context=10:24 (click on pbi link)

www.medicvision.com.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.