PBI premier bionics limited

update likely within a week, page-48

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: now is the time. where is demonic Hi Mitis,
    I'm just back from an extended holiday but obviously nothing has happened to get PBI up and running.
    Three things remained the same while I was away;
    1. the promised Report to shareholders didn't appear, unless it was the recent announcement re. the pulmo sale. The EGM Chairman said the report needed just one item to be finalised and one assumes that related to pulmo. I'm not fussed about pulmo going elsewhere- anyone who attended the last AGM would know that all the talk was about Medic Vision and it was obvious then that pulmo was a long way from generating income.
    2. they continue to issue glowing reports of contracts with no hints as to profitability. When my better half buys something, my first response - through gritted teeth - is to say "that's nice, dear" and then I ask what it cost! The PBI folk want us to know how nice things are but invariablykeep quiet about the bottom line and investors are becoming cynical. However, they have promised a financial report this week so here's hoping for good news [ what income is needed to be deemed good news?]
    3. the sp stagnates, but after reading the Age article yesterday about biotechs, I am more than ever convinced that something will emerge to encourage us to convert our oppies. The article referred to 10 companies which are in strife because they lack marketable products, cash and the means of generating shareholder funding.
    PBI wasn't one of them because it has the products and the means of generating almost $9 million through oppies conversion. They won't let that slip. The Cochlear project will help but it might need a bonus or rights issue -to anyone holding shares in early January, say - to convince option holders to cough up?
    We await this week's financial report with great interest, or is that another promise that will be forgotten!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.