PBI premier bionics limited

update likely within a week, page-50

1. 6,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    re: now is the time. where is demonic Hi Demonic, glad you're back - appreciate your posts like I do Blokes.....always very well written and thought out pieces of writing....

Hey guys, have you guys ever seen pbi get written up in the press ?..... demonic mentions The Age...have pbi ever been written up there ?.... if not, why not.
    Similarly, I dont recall them appearing in David Haselhursts segment 'The Speculator' in the Bulletin. I have suggested to Ross Horley he contact David and have lunch to get the pbi story across. That 'Speculator' article in each and every monthly Bulletin, is more influencial on SP than some might think, and I think the pbi story fits Davids criteria for a suitable candidate for his segement perfectly...low cap, emerging story, promising technology etc etc.....I believe pbi would get excellent exposure thru the Bulletin and reach the masses better than what ever promotion pbi have achieved to date, but thats just my opinion.... i hope Ross contacts this guy.... i might call this Peter Gill - field public relations guy mentioned at the bottom of todays report and suggest he contact the Speculator guy.... I'll do anything to help the SP along.....That 'Ferrets STock to Watch ' segment in the RWE Aust Business News might another on to get us some ebadly needed public exposure.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.