WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

I know Westside will be closely monitoring the trades but I...

1. 926 Posts.
    I know Westside will be closely monitoring the trades but I highly doubt LNG are in there buying before the Due Diligence is completed.

It's a tightly held stock, liquidity is still an issue for LNG. They know the top 20 have to play ball for a deal to go ahead and I don't think they will bother buying up too many shares before they commence negotiations. (just my opinion).

Look at the Qtrly from Westside?

Westside strongly responded to LNG's remarks with a sentiment of:

"We are well funded to go it alone and the more time we have to increase production + sure up more reserves the more attractive we will be to someone who will pay us the RIGHT price!"

Onwards and upwards for Westside, show us the money LNG or move along. WE have the gas plus the cash plus the expertise to extract monumental value for little cost. Our latest qtrly smacks of this sentiment.

Will LNG be the bridesmaid yet again? A leopard doesn't change its spots and LNG, you are "advised other interested parties may also be granted access to our data room".

I'm with Tui! Happy to sit and wait for Westside to realise its potential value with the current cash we have in the bank. I think a lot can be done in a short space of time with this cash to re-rate us considerably.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.